Learn what it takes to build a prototype in this fast paced competition.
Thank you for signing up for the NSBE Region 2 FRC Hackathon!
Challenge: Create a tool/product that enables the use of communal finances.
Here is the agenda* for the competition:
- September 30th - Registration link
- October 16th - close registration
- October 18th - send out confirmation and team assignments
- October 21st - get final team confirmations
- October 22nd - send out Topic for Hackathon to confirmed teams
- November 3rd - submissions (through GitHub)
- November 8th - presentations of hackathons
*Agenda is subject to change, even on the site.
Please don't forget to join the Slack channel for communication purposes at http://bit.ly/r2frcvhack19
If you did not sign up for the hackathon via google form prior to October 16, and confirm your team and participation by October 22nd, you ARE NOT eligible to participate.
- Must build a functional product/application that answers the prompt
- Must create a presentation following presentation guidelines for demoing to the judges
- Must submit all items by 11:45PM on Sunday, November 3rd, 2019
Security Engineer - Carnegie Melon University
Associate Teaching Professor - Carnegie Melon University
Can this idea be implemented in the real world? Is it practical?
Is this design original?
Is this user-friendly?
Is this socially impactful?
Does this answer the prompt?
- Social Good