Learn what it takes to build a prototype in this fast paced competition.
Thank you for signing up for the NSBE Region 2 FRC Hackathon!
Here is the agenda* for the competition:
- September 30th - Registration link
- October 16th - close registration
- October 18th - send out confirmation and team assignments
- October 20th - get final team confirmations
- October 21st - send out Topic for Hackathon to confirmed teams
- November 1st - submissions (through GitHub)
- November 8th - presentations of hackathons
*Agenda is subject to change, even on the site.
Please don't forget to join the Slack channel for communication purposes at http://bit.ly/r2frchackathon19
If you did not sign up for the hackathon via google form prior to October 16, and confirm your team and participation by October 20th, you ARE NOT eligible to participate.
Can this idea be implemented in the real world? Is it practical?
Is this design original?
Is this user-friendly?